Monday, March 19, 2012

May for Me Bingo

LOVE Bingo?  There's plenty of time to make your May For Me Bingo card.  Here's mine:
I did not stick to the standard color choices.  The rules said that I didn't have to and that it was the pictures in the squares (or what the fabric represented).  I went with a Christmas theme.  I will use this as a little pot holder during the holidays.


B Tree, Doll, Bird, Snowflake, Reindeer

I Ornaments, Santa, Ginderbread, Holly, Pinecone

N Candy, Pine Trees, FREE Space, Wreath, St. Nick

G Snow, Dog, Present, Pointsettia, Bells

O Snowman, Sleigh, Ho-Ho, Horn, Ribbon

I tried this interlocking puzzle quilting.  It worked perfect for this little project.  I found the instructions at:  http://quiltbaggs.blogspot.com/2011/11/puzzle-piece-quilting-design.html


Thanks to Connie at Quilting by the River, I got nice B-I-N-G-O letters!  Check out her post:
http://conniekresin.blogspot.com/2012/03/bingo-is-coming.html

Check out these blogs and sign up now!
 
Tonya at Hillbilly Handiworks (check here for the rules).
Sharon at Vrooman's Quilts (check here for the how-to).
Snoodles at Lily Pad Quilting (drool over some prizes).
Marcia's Crafty Sewing & Quilting


6 comments:

  1. Your Christmas Bingo Card is a good idea. Love your puzzle quilting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute - love how you quilted it as a puzzle! Thank you for joinging in the bingo link up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cool! Love your Christmas Bingo Card! Especially love your puzzle quilting! And wasn't that nice of Connie sharing the lettering!
    Thanks for linking up!
    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good idea and I love the puzzle quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is wonderful!! I love the Christmas and I sure hope I remember this post after Bingo is all behind me because I want to see that puzzle quilting tutorial. So cute!!

    If i was going to make my own card, i was going to do all Christmas too.

    Yours is all logged down on paper now and accounted for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your creative touches...using the christmas theme and a unique quilting design!

    ReplyDelete