Saturday, October 26, 2013

Fabric Basket from Seaside Stitches Tutorial

Tina Craig at Seaside Stitches has a great fabric basket tutorial.  It's fast, fun, functional and cute.  Here's the one I made with Tina's tutorial.  Thanks, Tina!

This little basket will sit on my laundry shelf to catch all the change and things that I find in the laundry.  I think I will make a few more.  I know I need one for a thread catcher.

 
This isn't my tute... it's Tina's tute.  But since it's such a fun and quick one and I made it today, I'm linking up with Michele at With Heart and Hands blog to celebrate her 7th blogaversary.  Have a good one, Michele -- and here's to seventy more.
 
**********************************************
 
Leona is having a giveaway too!  It's her birthday month.  Check out her giveaway at Leona's Quilting Adventure.
****************************************************
 

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely darling, Maxine! I just love fabric used for small projects like this one! And it really adds a punch to your laundry supplies shelf, too! Thanks so much for joining my 7th Blogging 'Blogaversary! I have just loved getting to link up with you and now, I have bookmarked your blog and can come back for more visits. Love your profile photo..two very good looking youngsters!

    ReplyDelete