Wednesday, April 2, 2014

WIP Wednesday

Here's all of my progress for the Growing Up Odd pattern at Wedding Dress Blue. 
I need a lot more blocks, but I have also used up a bunch of my "deemed too ugly for strings" fabrics.






  Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday!
 
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

I don't have a lot of WIPS like I see the others have.  I do have a few.

1.  Growing Up Odds scrap quilt
2.  Vintage Holiday QA

Finishing my Growing Up Odds scrap quilt will be my goal for the Q2 Finish Along.  Linking up at the Littlest Thistle blog here.

Finish Along 2014


3 comments:

  1. Such happy colors in your "Growing Up Odd" quilt! I can't resist those pops of red that seem to tie your blocks together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the first person I know of who is working on a Growing Up Odd quilt. It looks terrific! Keep me posted, please.

    ReplyDelete