Wednesday, September 24, 2014

WIP Wednesday

I home from traveling and visiting all summer.  Here's the Growing Up Odd scrap quilt that I am working on again.  The tute can be found At Wedding Dress Blue blog.


These are scrappy squares from my "ugly" scraps stash.  My niece helps me with collecting these too.  This is for a California Twin bed.  The squares are 2" (1.5" finished).  I'm happy with the progress thus far.

Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesday. 


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

5 comments:

  1. Great way to use those scraps of fabric that aren't your favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking great so far. Nice choice of background fabric color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. small squares....I really like it.
    I love making scrappy quilts the best, but maybe it's because I've been given so much fabric as well as bought boxes of it from estate sales.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love her patterns; that one looks especially fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the grey smashing. I started one of these as my inbetween after seeing your first post. So glad to see it again. Love Love

    ReplyDelete