Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Finally, Block 6 of Sew Sweet Simplicity


Sew Sweet Simplicity QA Block 6

I think this is my favorite block.
 
Now all six are done.  I'm so happy that I stuck to the original color scheme.  Now to put the blocks together and add them to my niece's pile of quilts.  I know she's booked up until August, but that's a good thing.  I'm not in a rush.
 



I also made my five blocks for the Calico Rose QA at Wedding Dress Blue.



Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesday. 

I only have one other WIP going on right now, the Vintage Holiday QA.  I need to work on finishing that one by Christmas.


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

1 comment:

  1. Love your BOM block- I think #6 is my favorite too :) Are you going to do Cozy Afternoon BOM with us?
    Jacquelynne

    ReplyDelete