Wednesday, July 15, 2015

WIP List

I don't usually have too many WIPS happening at the same time, but it's time that I get a handle on things and make a list.

I set my Q3 goals.

I'd like to finish my Spangled Stars QA quilt.  Quilt Fabrication's



I only have the star blocks done for the Calico Rose QA at Wedding Dress Blues.  I need to make all the alternating blocks.  Wedding Dress Blues.



I have all of the blocks made for the Sew Sweet Simplicity QA.  They are just sitting on a pile.  Jacquelynnesteves.com.  I am so happy with the colors on this one.  I may start with this one first.



I still have these blocks from a while back.  I need to finish them.

Fabric Mutt

I'm linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced today http://www.freshlypieced.com/
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

1 comment: